Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A new idea


This photo isn't the best quality, but that doesn't really matter. I've been thinking of some new years resolutions that I want to start. 

Ideas: 
1. Cooking a meal a day. That may be a little much for me, but I am really going to try. Whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. I owe it to my guy and myself to start to being healthy. 
2. Which, brings me to this one. Gradually start incorporating healthy things for every meal and changing our lifestyle to be healthy: to exercise everyday, whether it is a walk or a run or something. 
3. I want to start doing Zumba
4. A photo a day challenge: it could be of the house progress or something that interests me.
5. Post often, and get my blog follower ups and views. I feel like such a newbie, I get excited over one extra view. Argh. (I don't like talking to the vast internet without anyone seeing it, help me out guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment