Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fitness Goals // Healthy Choices


The hardest thing, for me, is going to the grocery store while I'm trying to eat healthy. All the endless unhealthy and junky snacks make me want to grab everything and just munch away. Therefore, I have to train my mind to avoid those aisles unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to go down them. 
But, it isn't just avoiding those aisles that is going to make you want to eat healthy. If it worked like that, I would never have a problem with my weight. EVER. The key is finding healthy foods that you like. Whether it be carrots, brussels sprouts, watermelon, apples or whatever; you have to take the time to figure out what you like and get it. 
I'm still trying to figure all that out, if it was easy, then I'd honestly probably be bored. 

I'm never one to just eat a carrot, especially raw and without ranch; so I let myself eat them with ranch or else I just wouldn't be able to do it. And what's a little ranch going to do? Kill you? No, I don't think so. Well, unless you're allergic to something in it. 

What are some of your favorite nutritional snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment