Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Where Did the Weekend Go

 1. Sun in the window // 2. Christmas tree lights.

I feel like time is just flying by. Just a blink of my eyes and the weekend is gone. My lovely weekend started right about Friday afternoon and I took it slow and relaxed. I have been having a very hard time coping with how tired I have been getting and not being able to sleep, which causes me to be extremely unmotivated - not a good sign. How did any of you cope with pregnancy tiredness? I've been trying to get a jump on things, but I just can't. I do push myself to do things, and luckily I did get a bit done this weekend, but it just feels like the chore list is never ending (of course!).

Cody and I have been watching the show called Portlandia on Netflix and I absolutely love it. It's pretty much just overly dramatic skits about the people in Portland. It definitely makes me laugh and I love that. 

Then, on Saturday was my baby shower... man, was that day full of people and talking and stuff! It was fantastic! I haven't been around that many people in a while and it made me very much appreciate the people that love me, Cody and Alexander and are very willing to spend there time and money to give us things. We ended up getting everything we needed and then some, which was truly such a blessing. Once I got home, I attempted to start organizing a few things, but I was overly exhausted and went to bed at 8 o'clock with achey hips. I slept for 15 hours that night and woke up and started organizing things until I went shopping with my mom and grandma. Now, let me tell you, that wasn't a good idea. When these ladies shop, they shop. I, again over exerted myself, but it was truly lovely to spend the afternoon with them. That night, I couldn't sleep very well, so I finished organizing as much as I could and was actually able to get it all done. It was fantastic. 

Also, this weekend I decided to give myself a mini goal.. I need to take more photos. More photos out and about, lifestyle photos.. anything. I need to take more and better my "phototgraphy" skills. I love taking photos, but sometimes I get so distracted that I just don't do it. I don't like that.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment