Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

White Sauce and the Beef that went with it

Have you ever been to a Japanese steakhouse and had the white sauce? It's fabulous, isn't it? I could eat it with pretty much anything. Actually, that gave me an idea for when I get home from work I'm going to make some fried rice and eat it with it. Yeah, you can say I have white sauce problems, but I'm ok with that (:

Anyways, it was super easier. I found a recipe online and I modified it a bit.

Recipe:
2 Cups mayo
6 1/2 fluid ounces of water
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 dash hot pepper sauce (the one in the picture isnt what I used, I changed my mind after I took it)
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
3/4 teapsoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 pinch of salt

Then, just put it all together in a bowl and whisk it (or a food processesor) until its really really mixed. Then, season to taste. Some people like it different ways.




With this white sauce I made Teryaki Beef and Zucchini.

The beef was seriously just cooked with oil and a bunch of teryaki sauce, I also added cilantro because I like it.

The zucchini was cooked in oil and garlic and it was delish. I definitely reccomend the zucchini, but don't let it cook too long so it wont be mushy. Mushy zucchini isn't good zucchini. (:












No comments:

Post a Comment