Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Infused Water Part 1 // Cucumber-Lime-Lemon

I have never tried this before and I have been seeing it a lot lately, especially with the warm weather. Do you know what's also great about it? Being able to make it all in the morning and have it for the day.

So, I looked at a few sights and decided that I wanted to try this recipe:

Cucumber-Lime-Lemon Infused Water

What you need:
Mason jar
Cucumber
Lime 
Lemon
If you want it sweetened-sugar (but, the natural flavors are sweet enough for me)

(yes, it really is that simple)

What to do:
Fill the mason jar 3 quarters of the way full with water. Slice up the cucumber, lemon and lime and place in the water (you do not have to use the whole thing for just one jar-would be perfect to make more than one at a time). Put the cap on the jar and let infuse for 30 minutes (or more). I place it in the fridge to keep it cool. Once the 30 minutes are up, enjoy!




The reason I specifically chose this recipe is because the combination is great for water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, and digestion.

Do you infuse your own water? Or have you ever tried home made infused water?

No comments:

Post a Comment