Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Preparing for Baby // 17 Weeks

I'm excited to announce that we were fortunate enough to find out the gender of our wee one. 

It's a BOY!

And we couldn't be more excited!

 My mom gave me my old stuff animals from my nursery and I decided that I am going to use a few of them. Especially this bambi, it's oh so cute. It works out that right now I'm not exactly doing a theme because we are in a small one bedroom apartment and everything of the baby is going to be in our room (that's what happens when you don't know your pregnant when you move). But, I'm extremely happy with it. It works out pleasantly for us. And when our lease is up, we will be moving to a 2 bedroom house with a yard for our lovely dogs. Needless to say I'm excited for our little man.
 
Our little man's name is Alexander James and will definitely go by the nickname Zander. This is where the crib will end up being in our bedroom, so of course I decided to get crafty and make a cute little banner to go over the little man's crib. I will end doing a few more fun diy crafts (like little clouds and other things). I'll share updates.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have had computer issues! Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment