I love this dish, but i can't eat very much of it. Actually, my brother in law came up with the idea to eat it with tortilla chips, which Im going to try tomorrow with the leftovers.
1. Cooking spray
2. One pund large shrimp, peeled and deveined. (Not pictured)
3. 1 T. Olive Oil (not pictured)
4. 2 garlic cloves minced
5. 1 cup uncooked Arborio or other medium grained rice (not pictured)
6. 3/4 cup dry white wine (i used white cooking wine)
7. 4 cups chicken broth
8. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
9. 10oz of spinach
10. 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp from pan and keep it warm!
2. Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and cook for a minute. Add rice, cook for 1 min, stirring constantly. Stir in the wine, cook until liquid is almost completely absorbed, stir constantly.
3. 1/2 cup at a time, add broth...only when its almost completely absorbed (about 25 min). With the last 1/2 cup of broth add cilantro, spinach, cheese, and shrimp, stirring to combine.
It was really good. It was my brother in laws first time to eat it and he actually liked it. Also, i ran again today. And it was my friday at work, so now i have a three day weekend, which means working on my house and cooking more food. Ill be doing a home tour soon (: have a great weekend!