Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Day of Reflection, posted late


Today (as in Sunday) I decided to set aside for thoughts, reflections, relaxation and planning. These past few weeks I feel like I have been kicking my butt. So, yesterday, I decided to clean the entire house (well, at least as much as I could), so that I could do this today. Unfortunately, today is flying by and I seem to be getting nowhere, which seems to always happen.

 You know the feeling when you look around and see a lot of unfinished projects and things you wish you could be doing, but know that right now you just can't? I'm at that point. It's like I have hit a road block. Have you every felt like that?
 I'm going to be incorporating a lot of new technique's and trying a lot of new things, so bear with me. I'm not the best at what I do, but I am constantly striving. Oh, with that; I am starting school back up this semester and I am thoroughly excited and ready for something new. 
I'm super excited to use this bad boy (my Minolta film camera), I can't wait to share some of my photos and experiences with learning about it. I look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment