Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a New Year

It's 2013, Finally! Last year was a trying year and this year is full of crazy and unexpected things! I have come up with a few resolutions and a few things I want to do this year. 

1. I want to be less stressed and start enjoying the little things in life. I feel like Im making myself grow up too quick.

2. I want to take more photos and post more blog posts and to get my blogging better. I feel like I can learn so much more. My challenge to myself is a photo a day. It could be of anything, using different technique's. You should join me! Tell me about your challenge.

3. Let things interest me more. The world is really fascinating.

Those are just a few of them. And some unexpected things for this year 1. moving again, but to a completely different state. Massachusetts. Boston, at that. I am very excited about it. Talk about starting a whole new chapter of my life. Ive never lived outside this town, or out of driving distance to my parents house. That will be all behind me and just the life of the love of my life's and out journey. The start of a marvelous adventure.

Hope your having a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment