Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Catching Up

35/365: I believe in this wholeheartedly: friends are JUST as important as family. That's something I have learned a lot about over the last few years. To me, your friends are just as important because they will be there for you, you will create memories with them and it makes more enjoyable. I have a  few very dear friends of mine (sadly I don't have any pictures right now) that are willing to always encourage me, deal with and make wonderful memories in the kitchen or anywhere else with me. It's good to have people to talk to and figure things out with, it's one of my favorite things to do (have friend time). Sometimes when there isn't anyone at the house I get lonely. Don't get me wrong, I love Cody's company, but when it gets silent and there is no one to make messes with and to help me clean them up or to even make noise, i get lonely. I love my friends.

36/365:When you are taking pictures, sometimes natural light is the best light. Rather than using a flash that can cause a photo to look weird sometimes, try to take pictures during the day or even outside and look at the difference between natural and not natural light. A lot of times, even if its a little bit darker, i rather take a photo without flash and lighten it in photoshop. Can you tell which photo has flash below and which one doesn't?

37/365: February 6th: One of the worst days of the years for me, always. Since I was 8 years old. Most of you don't know this, but thats my dad's birthday. My biological father that is, who died the summer before I turned 9. It was a tragic event in our life's, but I think by now I have learned that things will get better. It's been almost 11 years and I know now it happened for a reason.

38/365: Give yourself enough time in the day to do things that you need to. Even if that means waking up before the sun or going to bed super late. Sometimes you just really need to push yourself to get something done that you need to. I'm super having that problem right now. More lately I want to sit more than do things that I need to, and that's not good. So I have to SELF MOTIVATE. If I don't I wont go anywhere. Sometimes, you do have to push yourself.

39/365: Yesterday, I tried to make my own peanut butter. Last week, I learnt how to ride a motorcycle (not for the faint of heart). And next week I have a goal to try something else new. I feel, if you are constantly trying to try something new, not only will you entertain yourself, but you find new things you like and it'll just keep life interesting.
I love my cat; his eyes look like they're staring into your soul, not really, but still.

Same with him, he normally runs away from me, but I'm happy he let me get a picture of him. I wish he wasn't so skiddish.

No comments:

Post a Comment