Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bear with Me

Right now, the blog is under construction. I am playing with different XML Coding and trying to find what I like. I'm extremely new at this so, it is a very huge task for me. If you have any recommendations on good places or websites to learn, let me know in the comments below. 
 Aside from that, I am packing the house, making sure its clean and ready to be shown whenever, finding a new apartment and starting a new job. To many that doesn't seem like much. But, for some reason I can't be like that.

Honestly, I think it's because I spend too much time fretting about the extremely minute details. And I worry about leaving my lovely readers hanging when it comes to not posting for weeks at a time. So, I am going to start doing my due diligence and try to post more regularly, whether they be photos or short blurbs about what I have learned with this new coding adventure I am going on.
Also, once we move, I will update you on where we are, what we are doing and how much we are loving it!

Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment