Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Flea Market Fun

Today we decided to do some flea market shopping. I've been looking for some plants for our home, because I really have been wanting to add some plant life to our home. But, our flea markets plants weren't very good or healthy. Unfortunately, maybe I'll get better luck next time. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm growing my own Bonsai tree that I got from Urban Outfitters, I'm actually kind of excited for it to start growing. So far, it's a cute little bud. I'll take pictures of it soon!

Here are some pictures of the flea market day!


 These strawberries were absolutely delicious. Strawberries are my guilty pleasure. Big Time.
 Honestly, the only plants I kind of liked.
 The crew: (from left to right) Trevor-the best friend, Brittany - the sis in law, Cody- the love 

 Oh, another guilty pleasure. This, and pretzels are a must when I visit the flea market.

Hope you have a good day! How was your friday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment