Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Funday

31/365: Don't be so quick to judge. It's kind of involved with keeping an open mind on things. You don't know a situation or a person and you definitely wouldn't want to be judge yourself. So why is it everyones first instinct to judge? Trust me, I'm at fault at this, and I know I'm not perfect, but I definitely believe it is something that everyone should learn.
Tracking, journaling and relaxing before the superbowl
Healthy Salad
32/365: Health is super important. A lot more important than most people realize. I don't think that eating "good" occasionally here in there is what health is really supposed to be. I believe it has a lot to do with eating (obviously) but body, soul and mind as well. If you don't treat yourself well, but eat healthy doesn't mean your a healthy person. I definitely believe in a balance. And you can make health fun for your family. Especially with fun recipes and being adventurous in trying these. (Don't think that means I don't believe in splurging every now and then)
Topaz in her lovely sweater that puppy keeps taking off of her ): I guess she is jealous or something. 
33/365: The way you are, the way you dress, the way you act shouldn't be to please other people, but to please yourself. What is the most important thing to you? The way others view you or the way you view yourself? To me, being real and true to yourself is the most important thing, and that will bring like minded people around you. Isn't that what you want? Like minded people around you, in which you can have fun doing things you enjoy. Being fake to yourself, just so other people will like you isn't the way you should lead your life. Just my opinion.

34/365:Routine. I learnt that, for me, it is super important for me to have a routine. If I don't, I wont get what I want to done, and then I fall behind, get frustrated and agitated and it just ruins the time I'm having, even if the activity is enjoyable. So, I need to stick to a routine. My routines need to be super descriptive, almost time tabled. Obviously, that doesn't always happen and I don't always stick to them, but its really good to know I have some structure when it comes to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment