Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tea of the Month


And the award goes to.... Vanilla Roobios Tazo Tea

My sister gave this too me for Christmas and it took me a whole month to open it and try it. And when I did try it, I absolutely loved it. That says a lot, especially since I am extremely avid and picky tea drinker; she seems to know me best when it comes to my favorite kind of flavors. I love that, my relationship with her is extremely important to me. 

Anyways, I've decided to keep trying several different teas, just so I can grow my tea collection and because it is fun to try things new. What's your favorite tea? Maybe, just maybe, I'll give it a try.

Also, I'm excited to start experimenting making different teas, soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, that is the winner! You have found my favorite tea EVER EVER EVER;) But hey, another amazing one is a mix of Teavana's Honeybush Vanilla and Amandine Rose. Together they create a sweet marshmallow-y taste:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have to try it. Im actually about to go to the store and find some more teas.

      Delete