Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kale Chips

This was the first time I cooked kale chips. And, I must say, I absolutely loved it. I've been trying to find some healthy snacks for when I get small cravings every now and then. 

So, it's easy:
For my first time cooking it, I didn't cook a lot, because I wasn't sure if I would like it. So I did this.

What you need:
    A stalk of kale (or more).
    2 tablespoon oil
    Salt
    Red pepper
What to do:
    Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
    Place the kale in the pan and lightly put olive oil on the kale. Then, sprinkle the salt on the kale and put it in the oven. Cook it until the edges are crispy and it's easily shaken on the pan. The amount I did only took 5 minutes and it was absolutely perfect.



And I dipped it into hot sauce (because I absolutely love hot sauce).


No comments:

Post a Comment