Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday // Relaxed

Today is: relaxed.

We woke up when we felt like it, had our lovely breakfast shake, I did some yoga, showered and now finishing some house chores. 

It's spring cleaning time. And that, we did. 

Have you ever had a sense of accomplishment that when you go to sleep, you know you worked hard. Yeah, that's how I felt last night. I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to get at it again. 

It's super gorgeous today and I really want to take the dogs to the dog park, but finishing is top priority because we have a house showing on Monday. Oh, and by the way, the house selling process is not my favorite. At all. Once this process is done, I'll share a lot more on it with you. Like how to make your house look when it's time to put it on the market, what to do once you sell and simple packing tips. Things I wish I knew when I first started all of this. 

I hope your Sunday is going well! Have a great rest of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment