Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Currently...

... I am Starbucks using the Internet and drinking some Green Tea. I'm working and relaxing, mainly relaxing and it feels great. I'm pretty exhausted, but that is kind of expected after a very long day of moving. And on top of that, I haven't been eating the best the past few days (pizza, pizza, pizza!), but that's ok, I'll be right back on track tomorrow. 
Moving is hard. But, very rewarding when it's all done. I'm ready for that part. Ready to share some photos and to get some plants and neat things for the apartment. I enjoy apartment living, a lot. 

I think I'm going to start training for a 5k. Or retraining myself. I need to get back into the groove of running, it's been kind of challenging. It's not so easy to just stop and then restart again. If it was, that'd be awesome. But it's not.

Have a fun filled weekend!

Here are a few pictures of my trip to Europe; Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment