Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mika's 7 months old!

Mika is 7 months old:
Weight: 40 lbs
Height: 20 inches
Favorite toy: Bone/us
Favorite human food: bananas with peanut butter
Sleeps all the way through the night (finally).
Still sleeps the majority of the day, but when she is awake is very energetic. 

She is seriously the most spoiled dog. But, she is totally worth it, to me. She is our child. We take her everywhere with us. Actually, that's why we got her certified to be a service dog (her vests come in the mail over the next week or two), so we can take her everywhere.

Ok, so a story about the bananas and peanut butter: She used to just gobble up bananas and go crazy about them. Then, one day I was having bananas and peanut butter as a snack and I gave her a small piece with some peanut butter and she gobbled it right up. Later that day, Cody was eating a banana and he tried to give her some. Understand, we can never eat bananas without giving her some because she gets mad at us and is spiteful the rest of the day. As I said, spoiled. Anyways, she turned her head at him and came to me because she knows I'll put peanut butter on it. She is spoiled.

Have a fantastic day! I've got to go spoil her some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment