Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Lazy Days // Leo Kitty

He isn't much of a model. 1) Because he is never home except to eat, sadly. 2) He always sleeps when he is home. So, most of my photos of him are of him sleeping. Animals are very complicated to photograph, but that's part of what I enjoy about it. It's a challenge.



 He really enjoys the warmth, but HATES being in the sun when he lays down. It's interesting, but cute.

 I love when I come home and he is waiting for us, he waits in the same spot and almost always in the same position.
He really is the best cat and actually made me start liking them, unfortunately, they aren't all as awesome as he is. And, unfortunately I'm allergic to cats in general when they get up in my face and that's his favorite place to go when he lays on me. 

He is a cool cat.

Also, update: we had a signing day change, it's this next Friday! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment