Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunny Days // Weekend Events

This weekend has been full of open houses and rental searches. Getting down to the final straw can be pretty difficult. Sorry, if I haven't been updating very much. I will get better at it. 

Anyways, I've been exercising as much as I can, and trying to eat healthy. I don't know if you have heard of Naked juice, but I use there juices to put in my Herbalife shakes so that I get a full meal plus either fruits or vegetables. I enjoy it very much. I'll be adding some shake recipes soon.

 Cleaning can be such a pain, but I have been working my butt off these past few weeks to keep the house as nice as possible for showings. It is quite a challenge, but my other half is so sweet in trying to help. I adore him for it.
 I love this shirt. It's one of the tighter on top and then creases out (kind of like a mini dress). It's perfect when I want to hide a little bit of belly, to be honest. 
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment