Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Frozen Strawberries and Greek Yogurt // Healthy Treat

Changing your lifestyle habits can be challenging and it is necessary to find inspiration and motivation anywhere you can. Thank you Pinterest for giving me this idea! It's the perfect hot day treat or even a nice evening dessert. 

 Ok, so simple. Get some strawberries, fresh or frozen (cut them or leave them whole) and some Greek yogurt, or whatever yogurt you feel like using...
 Dip and freeze. Simple as that.
 A bit later, they come out frozen (obviously) and the best thing to do is let them sit for about 5 minutes so you aren't fighting them to come off the plate.
And eat. It's delish. It'll be one of my favorite desserts for sure.

Also, if you want to dress them up for dessert you can melt some chocolate and drizzle it on top. Right now, I'm on the strict no eating sweets part of change, so I didn't. But, if you do, let me know how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment