Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snapshots


1. Alexander loves good music (at least I hope that's what all the moving meant) // 2. My baby belly at 29 weeks 4 days // 3. One of the photos I got on Saturday - Our family shoes. // 4. My absolute favorite photo from the shoot. I'm amazed at how small these little shoes are. I'm also very excited for him to be here. // 5. Playing with the low light setting on my camera.

I don't think anyone understands how excited I am for this little man's arrival. I absolutely love my baby bump, most of the time. I can't wait for my baby shower and to celebrate our son's life with our family and friends. What's your favorite thing about newborns?

3 comments:

  1. Love these snapshots! Especially love the shoe pic. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, those photographs are so darling! i love the one with the shoes!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is just precious :D :D :D Love the one with the lights!!

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, with Joy)

    ReplyDelete