Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

A New Goal

My new goal is to figure out how to work my camera in low light settings. At some point during the day, the natural light goes away and some of the most magical moments happen in low light. I'm not a fan of flash, I don't like how it takes away from the natural light of a photo, so I want to figure out how to use the minimal amount of light without a long shutter speed and making it blurry. 
i want to be able to capture my fast moving animals or my son when he starts to move around more (they aren't newborns forever, ya know). I'm not an expert on my camera, at all. I haven't sat down with it long enough to learn everything there is to know about it. So, I decided that I'm going to start. Starting with the low light settings. Once, I figure it out, I will share some photos with you about it. Anything your working on with your camera?



No comments:

Post a Comment