Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas ReCap

I don't know about you, but after Christmas I've definitely needed some much needed relaxation and recuperation. Outside of our lovely trip to the hospital, the holidays were exceptionally grand - full of food, family and excitement. Our Christmas got cut short with a visit to the hospital because of high blood pressure, which ended up with me finding out I was having contractions 4 minutes apart (and not feeling them, what???). They ended up giving me a shot to stop the contractions and then sent me home. They ended up stopping the contractions because I was only 35 weeks, but the medicine has worn off and they have started again, but they aren't painful enough to be of any concern. Luckily for me, I have an appointment tomorrow that I am looking forward to finding out more about what is going on with my body and baby. 

It was a bit nerve racking, but I am very proud of Cody and being there for me and asking tons of questions. He is such a great guy, I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment