Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What I Wore // Christmas Eve



Top: Sears Maternity; Pants: Cotton On (Non Maternity); B-band from Target

I've been having a very hard time being comfortable. Waddling around with a big ole stomach in my way had been more than discomforting at this point, but I am trying as hard as I can to enjoy it. Being 35 weeks plus and my little man is starting to drop, slowly but surely. I've also been having at least 2 or 3 contractions an hour and they've been pretty consistent, so I've been trying my hardest to just relax and enjoy my stomach while I can.

I've also been battling a pretty intense cold, so I'm hoping that that will go away soon. 

All in all, I am ready for my little man to be here, once he bakes a few more weeks. I can't wait to share about his arrival and my struggle through the beginning of motherhood (:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment