Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

DIY Geometric Onesie


Things you will need:
onesie (the size you prefer)
fabric paint
paint brush 
potato
knife to cut the potato

I had seen Abi Porter form vanillaandlace.blogspot.com make one of these for her son, so I decided that I wanted to try it. It doesn't take any time at all, it took literally 10 minutes to do including drying time. So, last night I went out and bought 0-3 month onesies, fabric paint, and a potato. In the potato I cut out a triangle and used it like a stamp (if you already have a shape stamp that you want to use - go for it). I used black fabric paint and went stamping away. Make sure you let the front side dry before you go to the back.

I'll definitely be sharing pictures of little man in it! I think that geometric stuff for little boys is absolutely adorable. And I plan on make a few different colors and shapes.  I've been in such nesting mode that I have had all these plans for his part of the room, but I haven't had any energy to do so. So, I'm hoping that that'll change because I only have a few weeks left until I meet Alexander. It's time to hopefully get my move on. 

I must say, the end of my pregnancy is really kicking me in the butt. You know, the normal pregnancy aches and pains; Not being able to sleep comfortably, waking up multiple times to go pee, aching back, being overly tired on top of not sleeping well.. you know, the normal. AND I'm 34 weeks. But, I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts; an excuse to not have a flat tummy and always have to go and do things. Yes, I'm the lazy type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment