Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

52 Weeks of Photos // Week 2







Week 2/52: 1. The top of my Chinese bookshelf. It's kind of where things go when I don't know what to do with them. And of course, the fish. // 2. The record player in our bedroom. It probably could use a could dusting and some new records to play on it. I'll have to go record shopping soon. // 3. Our bed. Not something I would normally share, but it is where I have been spending a lot of my time at, being overly exhausted and when the contractions get too intense. // 4. The view to our back patio where Mika spends most of her time at. She just loves sitting on the couch, soaking up the sun and people watching. She is a very interesting animal. // 5. I gifted myself a playstation controller so I could play with Cody. I've mainly been playing Minecraft. Have you ever played? // 6. I'm all packed and ready to go. Hopefully Alexander will be soon as well. // 7. The cute little cow creamer trinket I got, from Walmart surprisingly. I absolutely love it. Also, I can't wait to read these books as well.

It's been a long week that isn't even over yet full of hello and goodbyes. Cody's brother left for bootcamp the other day and his best friend Trevor came to visit again before he leaves for bootcamp. So needless to say this week has definitely been interesting. 

Also, we decided to start a jar where we save the dollar amount of the week it is. I'm really excited to do that. 1. Because it isn't too much each week and 2. Because we could do something nice for ourselves next year. You should definitely look into doing it. I can't exactly remember how much it is at the end of the year, but it is enough to make any one person happy. So, we are giving it a shot this year. 

1 comment:

  1. you have very cute stuff :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete