Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cozy Kitty Cat // Update


My cat seems to be one of the most annoying creatures most of the time. I say that in over exaggeration, because I adore him when he isn't being sweet. I've probably been super irritable lately because I am 39 weeks pregnant with a crazy little boy that keeps doing summersaults in my tummy that I am just ready to meet. I've had some crazy pains and almost labor that just hasn't worked in my favor. It's depressing at times, but there isn't much I can do about it, obviously. I have a doctors appointment in the morning, so we will see what they say. ANYWAYS, kitty cat has been following me around everywhere and trying to cuddle all of the time and sometimes it drives me crazy because the last thing I want is more on my stomach, but I understand he is trying to be sweet. I love him for that. Being just shy of a year old he still is a crazy cat that is the size of a 6 month old kitten.. it's adorable. 

That's my sporadic update. Sorry if it is spacey, I haven't had a lot of time on my hands and I haven't been feeling well. I'll give a proper update soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment