Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

52 Weeks of Photos // Week One

New blog goal! Last year, I tried to do the 365 days of photos, that just didn't work out for me. I couldn't keep up with it, ended up forgetting and eventually was disappointed in myself. So, this year I decided that I am going to do 52 weeks of photos, whether it be just one photo a week or more. I have a feeling that I will actually be able to keep up with this goal. It isn't too hard to manage, which is extremely important. 

Also, once Alexander is born I am wanting to do 52 weeks of Alexander, which I am really looking forward to. Babies change so much in a year and I would absolutely love to look back on that. 

Anyways, here is my photo for this week:


Week 1/52: A photo of Julius Caesar. He has been an absolute cuddly pain in my butt lately. Sometimes his constant begging tends to bother me, but I am slowly learning to enjoy his odd quirks and not let them bother me. He is such a gentle heart (as long as your feet aren't near him) that I am extremely glad we rescued him from the pound. 
He loves his ball so much, and I think it is absolutely adorable when he knows which one is his in a huge bucket of balls. He also sleeps a ton and gets hair everywhere. He is such a sweet cuddly bear and I love him a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment