Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crocheted Diaper Covers

I decided that I want to start an Etsy Shop, selling crocheted items and eventually patterns. I'm wanting to sell these diaper covers, some phone, tablet and computer covers; even some mug sleeves. I'll update when the store is actually open, but I am looking forward to it! It'll probably take me a few weeks since I need to get some inventory and then we have a move coming up, but my goal is to have it open by June 1. 

If you want to pre-order anything, leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you shortly.

Pre-orders are customizable colors.

Diaper Covers are $10
Coffee Cup Sleeves are $8
Phone Sleeves are $10
Ipad Mini Sleeves are $12
Ipad Sleeves are $15
Mac Sleeves are $22

If you have a different type of device, those are made to order and cost may vary.

Prices do not include S+H fees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment