Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

About Me

I've realized that I haven't really shared much about myself. So, here goes nothing. My name is Brittany Lynch and I enjoy everything that is beautiful about life. Honestly, I think that life is like a piece of art, and depending on what you do with it makes it its own form of beautiful. And I love to capture it on camera. 
I love to run. I try to, as often as possible. I'm also turning into a health nut.


Also, an avid tea drinker.

and espresso drinker.


Our family is small, well outside of all the aunts and uncles and grandparents and mom and dads and brothers and sisters and whatever other kind of family is out there. At home, it's just Cody and I, well and his brother and his friend that always over. And you know what? I love it. I don't always show it, but a house full of loud people is what I've always wanted. I forgot all our children, well our pets. We have 3.5 dogs (pictures below of 1.5, the others aren't photogenic). If you've seen any of my previous posts, you saw what the .5 means in the post here, and we love that bundle of joy who is getting so big! Anyways, we have a dauchsund, a golden retriever, a german shepherd mix and our little pup. So, I guess you can say I always have a full (and dirty) house. But I love it.

And other than work and school that's what I spend the majority of my time with. My crazy family, and our home. It's soothing in an odd way, a way I didn't think I would accept, but I do. My family is my life. 

I, aside from my family, love to paint and create and do almost anything. And, at that I love capturing photos of it. So, naturally, I thought a blog would be a way to share it. And I will, over time, I guess. This is a really exciting thing for me. Tell me about yourself? I'd really like to get to know about the people that read this! Comment, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment