Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Talent!

16/365: "Having a talent isn't worth much unless you know what to do with it."

I don't have much talent, or skill for that matter, but what I have learned about my talents, I love doing. I love to take pictures, paint and cook. I really like to paint pictures for my home; a lot of them are sayings and what now. I also want to use photos to decorate the walls. My goal is to capture our life and display it in our home, some how. 

Anyways, before I chase too many rabbits. I'm basically "translating" this to be about homing your talents and obviously figuring out how you are good with it and what you want to do with it. Over the course of this next year, I want to sharpen my photography skill and learn different ways to display our photos in our home. 

Cody does photography as well and I am really looking forward to be able to grow in our photography together.

No comments:

Post a Comment