Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bathroom Makeover

It's not actually a makeover, but a few layers of paint and some different wall art really spruced up the tiny half bath downstairs.


I'm a huge believer in paint. A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for a dull room or even a piece of furniture. So, that's what I did with this room. The walls were originally a really dull peach color, which wasn't my favorite. We chose this green originally for the kitchen, but I changed my mind and decided to use it for the bathroom. It's unexpected and actually looks pretty good. 

I found this wall art at ross for $5.00 each, which was definitely in my budget. So, I got them. I love them.

I found this at Ross, as well, in their outside section. I've had it for the longest time and couldn't decide what to do with it and when we moved into this house, i figured this was perfect. In my opinion, it was just right. 

I still need to replace the light fixture in here, but I can't decide what I like the most when I go shopping. If I want to change something, I want to make sure that if I'm spending money, I'm getting my money's worth and I wont want to spend more money on it to change it later. 

What are some projects you are working on or have worked on?

No comments:

Post a Comment