Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life's Been Pretty Crazy

Seriously, life has been so busy these days! I am thoroughly enjoying it. By the way, Happy Valentine's Day! It's one of my favorite holidays, not just because of love, but because it's a day we decide to actually spend some time together focused on each other, outside of our busy schedules. Anyways, I think I decided to give up on lessons. I can't keep up with it. I'd do better with a picture a day, which is how I may continue this. I haven't really decided. Maybe I should change it up every so often, at least so I stay interested. Sometimes, it's really hard for me to keep something up because its the same thing. It doesn't really help my creativity any. And that's what I really want to do, challenge my creativity. I think this weekend I'm going to go to the flea market and get some plants to start decorating the home. I also want to find ways to brighten it up. Maybe even finish decorating it. Oh, yeah. I dyed my hair red. Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment