Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break in Photos: Fort Walton Beach Style

 This photo was taken before we left, while I got distracted packing and was fiddling with my camera. Sometimes, some of the best captured moments come from those times.
 Just because I love food.
 They have the best dog park in Destin (literally over the bridge from Fort Walton Beach). It's huge, the grass is extremely green and it was perfect. She enjoyed herself a little too much and was exhausted the rest of the day. I love it when she is all sleepy, that's when she likes to snuggle.

 I got these for Christmas, customized by my lovely. I absolutely love these shoes, on the back it says "CYA" and they are extremely comfortable. I really want to start growing my collection of running shoes.




 I pretty much lounged around in athletic clothes because I could never decide if I wanted to work out or not. The struggle.
 I adore this plant and want one of my own. They rarely ever need to be water (so I wont kill it) and they can grow into huge bushes, or not.
My touch to Cody's mom's home. I love this flower, it was splendidly gorgeous.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe spring break (and if you are just starting it, continue to be safe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment