Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

What I Wore // Stripes

These are all practically selfies, well, they are all selfies. I don't have anyone to help me out with taking photos and I don't have a tripod, but I will get one soon so the photos are better. Anyways, that's beside the point. I want to announce something: We finally have a closing date!

May 24, 2013 

So, I am swiftly working away to pack everything so we can get moving. We're excited. We are waiting on our application to be confirmed at a house that is actually cute. I'm so ready to move. I've had half the house packed for a month or so. 


 So, I'm not normally brave when it comes to shirts like this only because I'm still losing weight and its taken me a little bit to be confident. Weight loss is a fantastic change and it really is a peace of mind. I must say I'm happy. 

Pops of colors are my favorite thing. If I wear all black and white (my shoes were black too) I add a pop of color. And I was feeling green. 

I have some fantastic workouts I found out and they work you very well. I'll share them soon. 

Have a fantastic rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment