Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

26 Weeks // It's Been a While

It's been a while since I've updated about my pregnancy on here and I am now 26 weeks! I've been a bit busy and haven't been able to take pictures or document any kind of outfit that I have chosen to wear (that I actually like), which I am kind of bummed about, but I plan to do better the rest of my pregnancy. 


 It's been a bit harder for me lately to feel comfortable laying down, bending over, in clothes, out of clothes, sitting down, standing up. You know, the whole nine yards. But, I am embracing it as much as I can. I'm taking advantage of Cody helping me up and having him do things for me, it is quite nice. 

This past week, I had a bit of a scare and ended up going to the hospital. I had originally gone in to the doctor because I haven't felt Alexander move for quite a while (way longer than the recommended time). So, I got checked out and he was fine, but they tested me to see if my water had broke and all the tests that they did at the office were inconclusive and I had to go to the hospital. Once there, I got all hooked up and it was the neatest thing. I could see my Braxton Hicks contractions and I could monitor his heart rate, which was amazingly reassuring. The test came back negative, which was a relief. But, I was glad I did get checked as a just in case. Oh, and once I got home, he was kicking up a storm, as usual. 


It's hard to remember that pregnancy is beautiful and that I am beautiful. No matter my stretch marks, weight gain, cellulite and weird bouts of pregnancy stuff. Ladies, we are strong and beautiful for what our bodies go through. Men, thank you for being there when we need help getting up and all our weird cravings in the middle of the night. 

I love my man for all that he has given me support wise. Last night we enthused ourselves by going out to Biktoberfest, which is HUGE in Daytona. So, we headed out to the Boardwalk/Main Street area and walked around for a few hours. It was nice, only in the aspect of I walked for at least 2 miles and stood and got my exercise. Bikers are obnoxious and definitely have a good time with what they do, but for me, it is a little crazy.


Here is a picture of our lovely kitty, Cat or Jazz or whatever we feel like calling him at the moment. He likes it when I take pictures of him and belly rubs. 

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment