Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

27 Weeks // Third Trimester

It is finally nearing the end; I am in the last stretch of this pregnancy and I couldn't be more excited. I am ready to get this lovely baby out of me. Although, he still has a while to still cook and be the healthiest he can be. 

I'm feeling him move all the time now, and I absolutely love it. It is one of the most peaceful feelings when I worry about him. I have been struggling with my belly being in the way of everything now. Especially when I cook, do the dishes, sit at a desk or even in a booth at a restaurant. It is kind of annoying, but I'm trying to enjoy it because I know I will miss this belly when it's gone (come on, it's a reason to eat and not have to have a flat tummy).


This weekend has been kind of entertaining; I did a breast cancer walk and cleaned. I've been needing to organize more and more before I get all the baby stuff from my shower, so I spent some time doing that and I am no where near done. Being in a one bedroom is kind of annoying, but I know it wont be forever, fortunately. But, I've been doing as much as I can to get things to super space saver worthy status. It's kind of hard when you work with a budget, but extremely plausible. I'll be sharing some of what I do on here, eventually. Oh, and this headband I made out of some leftover fabric, and it's the perfect fall piece.


Top view



I've been having huge bacon cravings, so on my daily sandwich I always include it. Also, if you aren't following me on instagram, do so! My username is @bbrittanyyannn. Enjoy some photos of my pets! 




Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment