Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

First Pair of Shoes // 29 Weeks

Alexander's first pair of shoes! They are so little and cute. I absolutely can not wait to put them on him. They are Carter's up to 3 months and I really hope he is ok with wearing them for little outings here and there. I've really had to control myself going out and constantly buying clothes and cute things for him. And I have been doing relatively well so far. My mom, on the other hand, is having a hard time controlling herself. I think it is absolutely adorable. I would constantly spend money on him, but I know there are tons of people that are going to spoil him rotten and I have to keep that in mind because little babies grow so quickly and I don't want him to not wear the clothes that he gets. 

I am anxiously awaiting his arrival. I have anywhere from 8-11 weeks. I have been looking forward to his arrival and starting our new life together as 3 (plus 3 animals). It will be a trial, but it will be something that we will have to adjust to and I am looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment