Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

32 Weeks // 8 Months

Dear womb-dweller, I am very much looking forward to your arrival. The doctors think that you will end up coming sooner than expected because you are getting large, very quick. At my last appointment they said that you were measuring at 34 weeks instead of 31; it's been a week since then and I know you are still growing and growing. I am looking forward to what they have to say on December 12th. I love feeling you kick and move, especially since you are becoming more responsive to my touches and movements. I just wish you would share your wonderful movements with other people more. 

I am definitely content with you staying in here for another month or so, just be careful how much weight you gain little man. We have the baby shower coming up this weekend and I am very much looking forward to getting the rest of what we need for you. There are a lot of people that love me and now you and they'll be showing their love this weekend. I'm excited to spend much needed time with friends and family. Then, I'll come home and crazy organize and probably wear myself out beyond belief..that's normally how it happens. I'm just very excited, anxious and nervous for your arrival. It is just around the corner. But, I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I love you Alexander, and I can not wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment