Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Currently // Crocheting

I'm working on a crocheted blanket, which is generally what happens when I get a little bit bored and I have a little bit of extra money laying around. Instead of spending money on a blanket I am not sure if I would like or not... I go ahead and make my own. This one is three different colored yarn; black, grey, and white (my favorite go-to colors). 

I've had it through my head for some time that I would be able to get this done in a week, yeah ok. Knowing how I get when it comes to distractions, it just didn't happen. I decided to change up my pillows and completely redo the blanket, which were minor setbacks. I am hoping to have it completely done this weekend, but we will see how that goes.

Also, I am working on putting a small tutorial together on crocheting. I think it would be some fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. I love working on crochet projects! Your stitches are so nice and even :)

    ReplyDelete