Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Little Things...

I enjoy taking random snapshots throughout the day. 

Here's some from yesterday:
 We have an aspiring maple tree in our front yard. He is just a baby, but is already taller than the house, thinner than average, though.
 I wish I could've captured the steam coming from that little hole. I've been experimenting with beans lately. I've bought a bag of dried beans and I either have to boil them or let them soak overnight.
 My first time having chai tea. Surprisingly. I still don't know if I liked it. I guess that means I need to try it a few more times.
 The sun going down while I was walking Mika yesterday. I really love this photo.
 Begging, as always. We have spoiled him, horribly.
 Stepping stones and shadows.
Love.

Have a fantastic Saturday! What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment